With a purpose to win the prize, they should reply 5 quiz questions. For these unaware, the quiz begins every day at 12am and continues until 12pm.
The quiz questions are based mostly on present occasions and normal data. There are 4 choices to each query.
Solely the primary 50,000 members might be eligible for the quiz prize.
- Which phrase is derived from a French phrase which accurately means ‘piece lower off’?
- Former PM Atal Bihari Vajpayee acquired which award in 1992?
- Which of those animals doesn’t have bones?
- In Harry Potter movies, the creature thestral can solely be seen by those that have witnessed
- Which of those nations was not colonised by Spain?