In case you are planning to journey by railways or the times to comply with, double-check your prepare timings on the railway enquiry. The Indian Railways from October 2 has modified the arrival and departure of a number of passenger trains originating from Jabalpur, Habibganj and Itarsi.
A senior official of the Indian Railways stated that the arrival and departure timings of greater than 50 passenger trains have been modified within the Western Central Railway zone. “We’d request the passengers to examine with the enquiry on the modified timings,” added the officer.
The officer additional stated that the Indian Railway Catering and Tourism Company, a subsidiary firm of the Indian Railway, is notifying its passengers through mail and textual content SMS.
A senior officer of the Western Central Railway zone knowledgeable that coaching timings for following trains have been modified:
- Jabalpur-Shri Mata Vaishno Devi Katra Particular (01449)
- Somnath-Jabalpur Particular (01463)
- Ambikapur-Jabalpur Intercity Particular Prepare (01266)
- Itarsi-Bhopal (01271)
- Bhopal-Itarsi (01272)
- Jabalpur-Howrah Shaktipunj (01447)
- Jabalpur-Somnath Particular (01466)
- Rewa-Jabalpur Shuttle Particular (01706)
- Habibganj-Adhartal Particular (02051)
- Jabalpur-Habibganj Particular (02052)
- Habibganj-Jabalpur Particular (02061)
- Jabalpur-Nizamuddin Particular ( 02127), Jabalpur – Yesvantpur Particular (02140)
- Jabalpur-Nagpur Particular (02160)
- Jabalpur-Nizamuddin Particular (02174)
- Jabalpur-Nizamuddin Particular (02181)
- Rewa-Jabalpur Particular (02290)
- Indore-Jabalpur Particular (02291)
- Itarsi-Katni Particular (06619)
- Bina-Katni Particular (06621)
- Katni-Bargawan Particular (06623)
- Habibganj-Rewa Particular (02185)
- Habibganj-Pune Particular (02152)
- Habibganj-Nizamuddin Particular (02155)
- Indore-Kota Particular (02300)
The change within the arrival and departure timings for the trains working within the Western Central Railway zone was applied on October 1. The change in timings replace was flashed by the railways on its official web site.
The railway officer added that Gwalior-Ratlam-Gwalior Categorical Particular (prepare numbering 01126/01125) is being given a brand new halt at Badarwas from October 1. “The stoppage is on a pilot foundation for the following six months. If issues work properly, the time span could be elevated. Bhind-Ratlam Categorical Particular (Prepare No. 02126) may also halt at Badarwas station,” stated a Western Central Railway zone officer.