The Staff’ Provident Fund Organisation’s (EPFO) issued Distinctive Identification Quantity is a 12-digit identifier that account holders can use to examine their provident fund stability and different EPF particulars. The quantity is necessary for transferring PF accounts from one employer to a different with out having to depend on anybody’s employer for EPF withdrawal. This quantity can be used for transferring balances and cancelling previous accounts. To make the most of EPFO’s on-line providers, the UAN have to be linked to the worker’s KYC info.
This quantity is important to shut previous accounts and withdraw the stability. To avail many advantages of the EPFO on-line service, the KYC particulars of staff need to be linked with the UAN. (Additionally Learn: Kotak Mahindra Financial institution: Verify revised Mounted Deposit rates of interest )
In case you forgot the UAN, you must carry out these steps to retrieve it:-
- Go to the official EPFO portal and click on on know your UAN
- Enter your cellular quantity linked along with your EPF account after which add the captcha code given.
- You’ll obtain an OTP in your registered cellular quantity. Enter that OTP
- Enter your private particulars like title, date of beginning and so forth.
- Subsequent you may be requested to enter your Aadhar quantity, PAN quantity and member Id for the final step verification.
- Click on on present my UAN.
- When your UAN might be displayed on the display.
In case your UAN remains to be inactive observe these steps to finish the activation course of
- Go surfing to the official EPFO member portal
- You need to select between UAN, member Id, Aadhaar or PAN card
- You’ll be requested so as to add private particulars by title, date of beginning and so forth.
- Enter the seize code
- Enter the OTP which might be despatched to your registered cellular quantity for verification.
- Click on on validate OTP and activate uan.
- Your UAN might be activated and a password would have been despatched to your registered cellular quantity.
To login to your EPFO member portal you should use your password and UAN. (Additionally Learn: Gold Value At present, 03 October 2021: Gold costs inch nearer to Rs 46,000, Verify charges in your metropolis )