New Delhi: The Union Public Service Fee (UPSC) has invited functions for Assistant Director, Assistant Engineer, Civil Hydrographic Officer, Junior Technical Officer, Principal Civil Hydrographic, Assistant Survey Officer and different posts. The and eligible candidates can apply for this recruitment drive until October 14, 2021.
The candidates can apply on-line via the official web site of UPSC- upsc.gov.in. Learn beneath for eligibility, choice course of and different particulars beneath:
UPSC Recruitment 2021: Vital dates
- Final date to use for the posts is until October 14, 2021.
- Final date for printing on-line functions will likely be until October 15, 2021.
UPSC Recruitment 2021: Emptiness particulars
- Assistant Engineer: 5 Posts
- Civil Hydrographic Officer: 2 Posts
- Junior Technical Officer: 9 Posts
- Principal Civil Hydrographic Officer: 1 Put up
- Assistant Engineer Grade.I: 7 Posts
- Assistant Survey Officer: 4 Posts
- Shops Officer: 1 Put up
- Assistant Director Grade-II: 30 Posts
UPSC Recruitment 2021: Eligibility standards
Candidates who want to apply for the posts can test the eligibility standards here- Detailed Notification.
UPSC Recruitment 2021: Utility charges
The candidates want to notice that they’re required to pay a price of Rs. 25 in any department of the SBI by money or through the use of the online banking facility of the SBI or through the use of a visa/grasp credit score/debit card. Moreover, no price for SC/ST/PwBD/Girls candidates of any group.